Creative Critical Reflection Draft #4

How did you integrate technologies-- software, hardware and online-- in this project?

I used many different pieces of technology for my product. For starters, I used Adobe In-Design and Adobe Photoshop for my pictures and to create my magazine overall. I was a beginner when I first started using those platforms; however, I am now skilled and I am confident in my abilities to use those software's. In addition, I also used my iPhone for the first set of pictures that I took, because I did not have a nicer camera than a 6s. After the first semester, I was disappointed in my product and I wanted knew pictures. I asked my teacher to borrow a very nice camera to take pictures at an upcoming boy's basketball game. He gave me a nice new Canon camera to use. I went to the game and took lots of pictures. The next day I took the memory card out, put it in the computer and began sifting through my pictures. I picked about ten pictures I thought would look good and that I believed were the highest possible quality. I saved them to my flash drive and I was very proud of the pictures. I used Adobe In-Design and Adobe Photoshop to edit my pictures and put my cover page, table of contents, and two page articles together. I did not use any other pieces of technology, besides using the internet to research and somewhat mirror other popular, as well as famous sports magazines, which is why we don't challenge the conventions of a typical magazine. I used many different pieces of technology for my project that helped me put and piece it together into a project that I have become very proud of.

Comments