Project Selection- Film
I would love to create a film, I think it would be a lot of fun. After watching The Newsroom, my interest in creating TV and film reached a new level. I loved watching them work together to create a story and broadcast it. In addition, when we watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I loved the movie before hand, but after having learned about the film techniques and how the movie came together was very interesting to me. I never realized how many scenes and how much film can be cut from the movie. I think I would be good at creating an image for what the movie would look like. The hardest part would be the patience aspect, and making sure everything looks perfect. I am a perfectionist so I like things to be done to the best of their ability. Overall, I think creating a film would be fun and rewarding in the end.
Comments
Post a Comment