Feedback/Revisions

The feedback I received from the class was actually very beneficial. I know I want to redo all of my pictures and that is where I am going to start. I got a new phone with the best camera, so my plan is to go to the boys games and get in game pictures, as well as pictures of the girls varsity at practice. There was a lot of white space on my cover, and I want to get pictures of actual players during the games, and I can use the portrait mode, or borrow one of my teachers cameras to do so. I like my table of contents, but my group and I are going to put a "Senior Spotlight" on each of the table of contents. Overall, the areas of my magazine that needs the most work is my pictures, and I think my magazine will come together nicely when I redo the pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection Draft #1

Creative Critical Reflection Draft #4