Cover Photo Update



I changed a lot in my cover photo, from the pictures, to the borders, colors, and even what program I used for it. I am very proud of the way my cover has come together. I knew I wanted to change the picture, because there was so much white space. When I got my knew picture, I liked how it did not say Sailors on the back because we changed the name of our magazine to Soflo Sports, to broaden our audience from just Sarasota. I played around in Photoshop instead of in-design because Photoshop makes the pictures more crisp. I also changed around the color of the words to best fit the background. The last part that I added was the border, which I think compliments the orange very well. With my new photo, it is very crisp and when I took it I knew I wanted that to be on the cover. In Photoshop I  blurred out the things around the player, as well as sharpened the athlete himself, so that he would "pop," I liked how the Sarasota Sailors logo was not on the back so that other students from other schools wouldn't automatically think it was for Sarasota High.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection Draft #1

Creative Critical Reflection Draft #4