Revision: Article Page 2
I changed a lot in my second page of the article. For starters, I did my draft for the second page in Publisher because I did not have time to finish it in class, and I don't have Adobe at home. My font was far too large, so I made that smaller and I also justified my text. This was so that it looked more professional. A problem I ran into was the amount that I had to write for it. Since I made my font smaller, I had to include more and so I branched out and started discussing other basketball teams and players in the area who have had success this year. This is so I could appeal to people other than just students at Sarasota high, and so that someone from Booker High would be interested in buying the magazine. I also changed my pictures because the ones I had taken before were not professional. This new article includes two different students and I really like it because it represents Sarasota High, but when you read the article, it discusses other players as well from other schools. This somewhat challenges the usual conventions of a typical magazine because it encompasses the South Florida basketball organizations as a whole. Overall, I am very proud of my new article and of my new magazine overall.


Comments
Post a Comment